Aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized diamond plate
Diamond plate, also known as checker plate, chequer plate, chequered plate or tread plate. It is a type of lightweight metal sheet with raised diamond pattern or other regular shapes (willow pattern with 2 bars, 3 bars and 5 bars; lentil pattern with 1 bar; round pattern) on one side and smooth surface on the other side. Diamond plate can be classified into aluminum plate, stainless steel plate and galvanized plate. Owing to its skid-proof, anti-wear properties, diamond plate is widely used for footplate in construction industry, workshop, truck, ambulance, dock as footplate to ensure people's safety. Besides, diamond plate is also a perfect decorative factor in daily life.
Stainless steel plate with raised diamond pattern on surface
Aluminum checker plate has two raised willow pattern bars on surface
Slip-resistant aluminum tread plate shaped with three bars
Five-bar willow pattern checker plate
Lentil pattern checker plate with one bar
One bar galvanized checker plate
- Anti-skid. Diamond plate has regular raised and rough diamonds on surface. The raised diamonds can create friction to provide excellent skid-resistance.
- Resist corrosion and rust. Galvanized material can protect diamond plate from corrosion and rust.
- Heat resistance and long service life. Stainless steel plate can resist higher heat and be used in harsh environment. It can assure the long-term operation.
- Easy to be installed and moved. Aluminum checker plate is relatively lightweight. It is easy to be installed. Also, diamond plate does not require adhesives, so it is simple to be moved when cleaning is needed.
- Minimized maintenance.
- Comfortable for walking and working.
- Brilliant decorative functions.
|Product||Aluminum checkered plate|
|Material||High grade aluminum sheet|
|Ridge height||0.8mm - 1.2mm|
|Thickness||1.0mm - 6.0 mm|
|Width||1220mm - 1525mm|
|Length||2400mm - 5800mm|
|Color||Silver, black, yellow, red|
|Standard||GB/T3880-2006, EN485, ASTMB209|
|Product||Galvanized checkered plate|
|Material||Low carbon steel|
|Length||500mm - 12000mm|
|Width||100mm - 2000mm|
|Thickness||2.5mm - 8.0mm|
|Packing||Export-sea worthy packing with each bundle tied and protected|
|Application||These products are widely used in all kinds of architecture and engineering structure, such as the beam, ship, corridor, passageway, stairway, warehouse and other fields.|
|Product||Stainless steel checkered plate|
|Material||201, 202, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 310S, 410, 410S, 430, etc.|
|Thickness||0.3mm - 3mm for cold roll; 3mm - 12.5mm for hot roll|
|Width||10mm - 600mm for strip; 600mm - 2000mm for sheet|
|Length||2000mm - 6000mm|
|Technique||Hot rolled; Cold rolled|
|Packing||Packing in pallet with each bundled|
- Widely used in engineering and construction. Checker plate is widely used as stair treads, platforms, walkways in engineering and construction industry owing to its perfect anti-skid, anti-rust properties.
- Applied in public spots. Checker plate is applied in public places such as supermarkets, entrance to elevators, subway and exercise room to ensure people's safety.
- Running boards of wheelchairs and automobiles. Diamond plate used as running board in wheelchairs, cars, trucks and ambulance for anti-slip application.
- Loading ramps. Checker plate on loading ramps can increase the friction between tires and ensure safety.
- Decks of ships, deck ladders, lifting equipment.
- It is often used in the decoration of furniture, ceiling tiles and cabinet in daily life.
Checker plate is used as stair tread due to its anti-skid property
Diamond plate flooring can resist slip to ensure safety
Tread plate is applied for footplate in cars to resist skid for drivers' safety
Diamond plate is used for storage cabinet in daily life
Inquiry for Our Product
Glamour Diamond Plates Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.